Dan Smith - May 5th - Part One Dan Smith-May5-07-...
Dan Smith - May 5th - Part Two
Dan Smith-May5-07-...



UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - http://www.openmindsforum.com/
« UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 3, 2007, 2:51pm





UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - WWW.OpenMindsForum.com :: General :: UFO/ Alien / Exobiology :: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« »    [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]
 Author Topic: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed (Read 57,246 times)
Maro Farez
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 32
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1620 on Today at 1:59am »


Today at 1:56am, spf33 wrote:

Today at 1:50am, vonenckhausen wrote:

For example, Dan Smith has recently stated that this RP person may in fact be responsible for orchestrating Serpo and "what's going on in California right now", meaning these sightings. It then becomes relevant.


can you post links that are relevant specifically to these recent california sightings?



I agree 100%...if anyone cares. Better yet, can someone cut and paste the actual relevance from the thread into this one. This whole, "go back and read the threads if you're so interested" is a little overwhelming. :)
« Last Edit: Today at 2:00am by Maro Farez » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
vonenckhausen
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 8
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1621 on Today at 2:00am »


Today at 1:56am, spf33 wrote:

Today at 1:50am, vonenckhausen wrote:

For example, Dan Smith has recently stated that this RP person may in fact be responsible for orchestrating Serpo and "what's going on in California right now", meaning these sightings. It then becomes relevant.


can you post links that are relevant specifically to these recent california sightings?


It's right here on this board. Page 54 of "What's really going on?" in response to a comment by the shadow:

"You got here because, as I was just speculating with Ivo, CK may have helped to arrange both Serpo and the strange object in California..... "
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
colorsymphony
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 75
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1622 on Today at 3:34am »

disclosure is definately not in the governments best interest nor is it a government operation. they own the media, therefore you will not be hearing about this on any major media outlet until it either, a.) becomes so evident as to what is going on that they wont be able to ignore/hide it, or b.) the removal of the leaders of the government(s).

think about it. deal with it.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
regence
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 27
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1623 on Today at 3:36am »


Yesterday at 8:44pm, admin wrote:

You are not taking a constructive part in anything apart from make unsubstantiated claims that people ARE dishonest


I disagree. I don't believe I have made unsubstantiated claims that people are dishonest except where justified. I believe some people are misguided and possibly incompetent (e.g. Linda Howe) but not necessarily dishonest.

If you examine the hoax hypothesis that Shadow and I have been following, then you must agree that the hoaxer is by definition dishonest, and I don't see a problem calling that out.

I also posted more info on how the origin IP is displayed in a Yahoo email than I have seen anyone else discuss.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
regence
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 27
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1624 on Today at 3:45am »


Yesterday at 11:42pm, wolfhunter wrote:

As far as IP addresses, you can use a dynamic server to alter your address. I've been an online gamer for years and I know how it's done.


Wolf - you are missing the point. My hypothesis is that the hoaxer was ignorant of the fact that Yahoo email headers show the origin IP. If they failed to hide their IP address (which is easy for an expert user as you suggested) then this could be a smoking gun to prove Chad and Raj are the same person.

The comments on ISP's need clarification. Yahoo is not an ISP per se as they don't provide IP carriage to your house. SBC or the RBOC is the actual ISP. They cobrand their service with Yahoo providing the mail service and a portal of some sort. Qwest and MSN do the same thing, but the IP addresses belong to the RBOC, not Yahoo or MSN. All this makes no difference to the fact that if three octets of the IP address match, then there is a high likelihood that one computer sent both emails.

For the non technical among us, IP addresses are in four octets e.g. 1.2.3.4. A Class C address has the first three octets the same e.g. 1.2.3. and the last octet has the range 1-255 and (in an ISP scenario) is often assigned dynamically to a DSL modem. 2,097,152 possible Class C addresses exist, and the IPv4 namespace is mostly occupied so the chances of two Class C addresses matching just by chance is very low.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
colorsymphony
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 75
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1625 on Today at 3:49am »

there is proof they own the media, but thats a whole other story that i'm NOT getting into on here. based on your statement - it's obvious that you are unaware of the big picture. i dont want to argue with you. if you try, i'm just going to ignore you.
« Last Edit: Today at 3:55am by colorsymphony » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
MidusTouch
Junior Member
**
member is offline

[avatar]

[msn]

Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 18
Location: Macau
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1626 on Today at 3:58am »


Yesterday at 7:58pm, filtor wrote:
With all the bashing and bickering going on here I wouldn't blame Raj for not returning to answer questions. He's already being called a hoaxer by some here and another has insulted his fiance's complexion and speech <-- WTF was that about???!!!

From his previous replies he seemed bemused by the fevered interest here. I don't think he is taking the matter near as seriously (for some unknown reason) as are the OMF board members. From his two posts here he seems like someone who is young and enjoys partying - I used to be that way too many years ago. So perhaps he would be a bit reluctant to engage in something as deep as the current investigation has become. I truly hope that is not the case.

The reason for not returning yet may also be that he does indeed have a life to live away from a computer -- a concept that is possibly foreign to some here... including me unfortunately. He may simply be out for the weekend enjoying life as one might possibly do being young and in love. Hopefully he will forgive some of the insults here and indeed return with more answers to our questions - although those questions may be quite hard to find amongst the noise, personality clashes and even cross-threaded references regarding disclosure.

I know this has been asked before -- but could a mod please cull the questions for Raj from the speculation in this thread and create a thread solely for questions for Raj? Or has this already been done for him in the mods' private emails to Raj?





well said filtor
if i were Raj, i wouldn't read all these pages going on and on about me.
just give him a weekend break so he can go clubing with his fiance or a few more gfs. ;D
hey, why not enjoy life a little bit more since he's already sitting on a gold mine.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

IP or not IP: that's the question
endzone
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1627 on Today at 4:06am »

His claims are neither absolute or need any proof. An unbiased opinion would see what he just stated as a conjecture of possible facts, the same as any other poster here has made. It is true our government has their hands deep into the media. Dispute it all you want but as a politically undecided, I see partisan politics everyday on a majority of tv networks, which shows you that yes, the media is deeply involved with the government and its policies to date. Many true journalists are reporting on this fact more and more daily. So yes it is fact our media is in control, and our own government endorses and even perpetrates disinfo on us, as most of the ufo community believes, and is given facts to this end almost daily through media of all kinds.
And as far as his comments being absolute? You read that where? I see an open minded person using open conjecture and broadening their mindset to the possibility that this goes beyond this single group of incidents and is part of a greater disclosure effort being FORCED upon the world governments by a group of visitors that have been with us for millenia, and have decided for them, the time for truth is at hand. Many UFO investigative writers have stated that our government has been offered the chance to fix what they did wrong with the initial coverup of interaction with EBEs and their craft, but they obviously haven't "fixed it yet". So what if the EBEs said ok time up time to start telling the truth and showing ourselves to the masses? No matter what, open minds are what is needed, not biased opinions that force you to jump at every person who posts something you may not subscribe to as they do.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Disclaimer: All my posts are all just conjecture and only my opinion, based upon the evidence at hand and available through my own personal search for truth in the matter of life outside our own planetary atmosphere . I hold no one responsible for my opinions and ask that noone else hold me responsible for theirs.
Maro Farez
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 32
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1628 on Today at 4:09am »


Today at 4:06am, endzone wrote:
His claims are neither absolute or need any proof. An unbiased opinion would see what he just stated as a conjecture of possible facts, the same as any other poster here has made. It is true our government has their hands deep into the media. Dispute it all you want but as a politically undecided, I see partisan politics everyday on a majority of tv networks, which shows you that yes, the media is deeply involved with the government and its policies to date. Many true journalists are reporting on this fact more and more daily. So yes it is fact our media is in control, and our own government endorses and even perpetrates disinfo on us, as most of the ufo community believes, and is given facts to this end almost daily through media of all kinds.
And as far as his comments being absolute? You read that where? I see an open minded person using open conjecture and broadening their mindset to the possibility that this goes beyond this single group of incidents and is part of a greater disclosure effort being FORCED upon the world governments by a group of visitors that have been with us for millenia, and have decided for them, the time for truth is at hand. Many UFO investigative writers have stated that our government has been offered the chance to fix what they did wrong with the initial coverup of interaction with EBEs and their craft, but they obviously haven't "fixed it yet". So what if the EBEs said ok time up time to start telling the truth and showing ourselves to the masses? No matter what, open minds are what is needed, not biased opinions that force you to jump at every person who posts something you may not subscribe to as they do.


Not absolute, as in absoultely true. As in, his claims seem so "This is the truth, and I'm sticking to it."
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
endzone
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1629 on Today at 4:18am »

Next time add this disclaimer to all your posts as to keep down the arguability of some. Better safe than arguing 8-)

Disclaimer: All my posts are all just conjecture and only my opinion, based upon the evidence at hand and available through my own personal search for truth in the matter of life outside our own planetary atmosphere . I hold no one responsible for my opinions and ask that noone else hold me responsible for theirs.
« Last Edit: Today at 4:43am by endzone » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Disclaimer: All my posts are all just conjecture and only my opinion, based upon the evidence at hand and available through my own personal search for truth in the matter of life outside our own planetary atmosphere . I hold no one responsible for my opinions and ask that noone else hold me responsible for theirs.
filtor
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]

wheat or chaff?


[homepage]

Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 21
Location: OKC, USA
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1630 on Today at 4:29am »

Sheeeesh - of the 11 replies to the topic of the hovering cross/drone whatchamacallit on this page so far - only one is on topic and one tries to tie in the nine other "disclosure bickering" off-topic (for this thread) posts that is obviously covered in another dedicated-to-that-topic thread because said thread is being referenced often in this thread.

Again - Gentlemen (and Ladies) could we puhleeeeeeze stay on the topic of the Chad/Raj/Tahoe/Alabama etc. sightings and pictures in this thread?

If/when Raj returns to answer questions -- or just to check in -- he's sure gonna have a lot to digest.

edit - added another off-topic post
« Last Edit: Today at 4:32am by filtor » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
ivo5000
Co-Administrator
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

Disclosure is inevitable



Joined: Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,733
Location: Ohio
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1631 on Today at 5:49am »

Several of you have very rightly pointed out thaat we are getting way off topic in this thread. Let's keep this to Raj/Chad/Alabama sighting discussion.

I know that many of you are new but here are some internal links for some of the discussion brought up in these pages:

- Disclosure - http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=dansmith&action=display&thread=1151161712&page=55

- Dan Smith and eschatology - http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=dansmithsom&action=display&thread=1179694614&page=11

- New member introductions - http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1157225702&page=8

In addition there are several other great topics and I am sure that you will find something to your liking here!

Enjoy!
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

"True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason." —Alfred North Whitehead
kana
Junior Member
**
member is offline

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 12
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1632 on Today at 6:15am »

Hi there,

I have written an email to the chief editor and managing editor of the Santa Cruz Sentinel. If I don't hear back from them by Monday or Tuesday (which I expect to be the case), I'll conjure up some badly needed courage and pay a visit to their office, which seems to be in "down town" Santa Cruz.

For everyone's information, here is the letter I sent, minus my name of course.


Dear Tom Honig,

My name is *** and I am a long-time resident of Santa Cruz.

I have recently learned about photographs of an unidentified flying object supposedly photographed while flying over Capitola, CA. These images were posted by Rajinder Satyanarayana on flickr.com in mid May. In the description posted by Rajinder, Rajinder claims that he originally sent the images to a local newspaper.

You can view the set of photos with the original description at the following url:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8418528@N06/sets/72157600236430072/

Since their release on the internet, these photos have attracted quite a lot of attention. Rajinder's flickr page in the past two weeks has accumulated 41,572 views! There are many individuals who are currently trying to gather evidence to illuminate the nature of these images.

Myself, including many others, would like to know if approximately two weeks ago the Santa Cruz Sentinel received UFO images and or a report of a UFO sighted in Capitola? I understand that the Sentinel may receive numerous emails regarding local issues and you may not be the best person to ask. If there is someone in the Santa Cruz Sentinel organization who may know this information please forward me to him or her.

Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,
***
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
ivo5000
Co-Administrator
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

Disclosure is inevitable



Joined: Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,733
Location: Ohio
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1633 on Today at 6:20am »

Kana,

Thank you very much for taking the initiative to contact the newspaper. Please let us know what you hear back from them, even if you do have to march down there and demand an answer! ;)
« Last Edit: Today at 6:21am by ivo5000 » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

"True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason." —Alfred North Whitehead
calikid
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

OOPArts



Joined: Sept 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 219
Location: Sunny California
 IP info. request - Denial #256 <jk>
« Reply #1634 on Today at 6:21am »


Today at 3:45am, regence wrote:

Yesterday at 11:42pm, wolfhunter wrote:

As far as IP addresses, you can use a dynamic server to alter your address. I've been an online gamer for years and I know how it's done.


Wolf - you are missing the point. My hypothesis is that the hoaxer was ignorant of the fact that Yahoo email headers show the origin IP. If they failed to hide their IP address (which is easy for an expert user as you suggested) then this could be a smoking gun to prove Chad and Raj are the same person.

The comments on ISP's need clarification. Yahoo is not an ISP per se as they don't provide IP carriage to your house. SBC or the RBOC is the actual ISP.
<snip>
For the non technical among us, <snip>
.


I think it is you who are missing the point Reg.
The request for the IPs was heard, and DENIED.
What part of NO don't you understand? ::)

If you want the IP addresses, you will have to find them someplace else.
Obviously Admin is not interested in sharing them (either unavailable or confidential).

You keep saying we should check the addresses. Well, the boys running the show here are pretty bright. If they say the addresses are NOT A MATCH, then trust that they have ALREADY DONE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING and have compared what little IP info they have. IF they needed any help, they would have asked for it.

We all want more info, but what is the use of demanding info that is unavailable? (ie. has not been shared with this forum). Maybe we can revisit the issue IF this changes in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion. Now let it go. PLEASE quit beating a dead topic. :-X


CaliKid

Speaking of dead topics, how about that Monster Pig? :o

« Last Edit: Today at 6:42am by calikid » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
« »    [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]

The Alien Seeker News

Click to discover what is: - 'Exempt From Disclosure'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free



This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
Get Your Own Free Message Board!