Dan Smith - May 5th - Part One Dan Smith-May5-07-...
Dan Smith - May 5th - Part Two
Dan Smith-May5-07-...



UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - http://www.openmindsforum.com/
UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 4, 2007, 9:37pm





UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - WWW.OpenMindsForum.com :: General :: UFO/ Alien / Exobiology :: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
   [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]
 Author Topic: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed (Read 61,374 times)
TheShadow
Goldstar Contributer Award
*****
member is online

[avatar]

"The Shadow Knows!"



Joined: Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,065
Location: USA
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1710 on Today at 7:50pm

Admin and Ivo,
MY OPINION is that if this thing were in fact flying around California we would have at least one credible witness. Do we?
Numbers and colorsymph post in here that they are sure it is real (and extra terstrial) ...why is my theory of hoax less tolerated than their hypothosis that it is real?

Without proof or credible witness there IMO is no choice but to file it under hoax. I will admit when Raj first came on the scene i had hope, but his two posts have been less than informative (other than simple explanations of movement and sound). Did you ever receive the original pics? Have you been in further contact with Raj?

My theory is based on two things Logic and Common Sense. Yes it is true your typical UFO sighting may go unreported to anyone but family and friends, but let's face it, this would hardly qualify as a typical UFO sighting.

Of course all the above is MY OPINION ONLY!!!
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
Maro Farez
Full Member
***
member is online

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1711 on Today at 8:07pm

How about a new rule in regards to posting:

All members may say anything they wish; based on facts, claims, statements and opinions. Facts and claims do not need proof Statements and opinions are excluded from needing anything. Per usual, name calling and adult language are prohibited at all times.

;)
Last Edit: Today at 8:19pm by Maro Farez Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
ibrahim
Full Member
***
member is online





Joined: Jun 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: Minsk
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1712 on Today at 8:19pm


Today at 8:07pm, Maro Farez wrote:
How about a new rule in regards to posting:

All members may say anything they wish; based on fact or opinion. Facts do not need proof and opinions are excluded from needing anything. Per usual, name calling and adult language are prohibited at all times.

;)


Not to working. My support of that Shadow guy not published. Just like in Russia. All views not popular with government are eliminated by guys in charge. And all said was that agreeing with his opinion! That was enough to kill my posts!! Bad things await this democracy!
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
Maro Farez
Full Member
***
member is online

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1713 on Today at 8:26pm

There is an obvious "cool" crowd in this forum. If you don't have any outrageous, VERY intelligent or mind blowing insights to post, don't expect to be part of the conversation. Personally, I try to stick with questions and even those are bashed for being covered in a previous post 60 pages back.
Last Edit: Today at 8:27pm by Maro Farez Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
ibrahim
Full Member
***
member is online





Joined: Jun 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: Minsk
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1714 on Today at 8:29pm

There is only one fair administrator here. It is the man Ivo. Please Mr. Ivo start own forum and leave this to the censor guys! The stuff that here we have known needs to have place to publish without censors. Please do this. You do not fit here or does Shadow man! Ibrahim Ivanoff, Bobroysk, Minsk.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
filtor
Full Member
***
member is offline

[avatar]

wheat or chaff?


[homepage]

Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: OKC, USA
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1715 on Today at 8:30pm

I realize that in the modern realm of the influence of the internet we are prone to "instant gratification" for knowledge. However to put this matter (the sightings in question) into perspective it has not yet been a month since the first Chad photos surfaced on C2C. It is still WAY early in the game yet. It's been almost sixty years since Roswell and the circumstances surrounding that landmark event are yet to be proven as absolute.

I believe patience will be a virtue in this matter. I understand the desire of many to "strike while the iron is hot" -- and information/evidence could be lost if neglected - i.e. digital photo memory cards - however if everyone concerned with a lack of witnesses, further photos, media coverage etc. could take a breather and realize that more information. witnesses and photos could possibly be forthcoming in due time -- it could perhaps benefit the investigation overall.

Last Edit: Today at 8:31pm by filtor Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
ibrahim
Full Member
***
member is online





Joined: Jun 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: Minsk
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1716 on Today at 8:37pm


Today at 8:30pm, filtor wrote:
I realize that in the modern realm of the influence of the internet we are prone to "instant gratification" for knowledge. However to put this matter (the sightings in question) into perspective it has not yet been a month since the first Chad photos surfaced on C2C. It is still WAY early in the game yet. It's been almost sixty years since Roswell and the circumstances surrounding that landmark event are yet to be proven as absolute.

I believe patience will be a virtue in this matter. I understand the desire of many to "strike while the iron is hot" -- and information/evidence could be lost if neglected - i.e. digital photo memory cards - however if everyone concerned with a lack of witnesses, further photos, media coverage etc. could take a breather and realize that more information. witnesses and photos could possibly be forthcoming in due time -- it could perhaps benefit the investigation overall.



So we wait another 60 years?? I have not such patience. Read this man, Shadow, for truth of this.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
admin
Co-Administrator
*****
Open Minds Forum Founder
member is offline

[avatar]

"It's been a long, strange trip..."



Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,774
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1717 on Today at 8:43pm

Ibrahim - if you don't like it here..... why don't you go elsewhere ???

Do you think you'd be missed? :o ;D :D

I hear Alpine, California is quite nice this time of year. Warmer than Minsk eh? Brrrr!!!

Last Edit: Today at 8:44pm by admin Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Imagine: http://disclosure-ufo.blogspot.com/
admin
Co-Administrator
*****
Open Minds Forum Founder
member is offline

[avatar]

"It's been a long, strange trip..."



Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,774
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1718 on Today at 8:49pm

OK - to keep this thread ON TOPIC

Use or create a more appropriate thread for 'other stuff'

we'll keep this thread open for Raj and anyone who wants to continue with analysis or contributions -

NOT a thread for declaring *anything* without evidence - just analysis and comments on the pictures.

All other stuff should go either in a new thread - or will be removed - all in the, albeit dwindling hope that Raj will make good on his promise.



Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Imagine: http://disclosure-ufo.blogspot.com/
ibrahim
Full Member
***
member is online





Joined: Jun 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: Minsk
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1719 on Today at 8:52pm


Today at 8:43pm, admin wrote:
Ibrahim - if you don't like it here..... why don't you go elsewhere ???

Do you think you'd be missed? :o ;D :D

I hear Alpine, California is quite nice this time of year. Warmer than Minsk eh? Brrrr!!!



So! Did you kill post? California would be great place. Minsk is also good this time. It is warm and full of flowers. Won't you come? If I would be missed is not a proper question. Would you be missed??? I do not think so. Are you the censor? Stalin would love you! And Lenin too. They killed all disent just like you do. Are you proud of yourself, Mr. British??

(edit by Admin: Lenin? Nah! Trotsky, maybe.. :D 8-) - whilst you're thinking about that, Comrad ( ::) ) how about we put up your IP here so folks can work out for themselves how honest you are? hmmm?.... Minsk, you say? .... well now...)
Last Edit: Today at 9:03pm by admin Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
kana
Junior Member
**
member is online

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 13
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1720 on Today at 8:52pm

~Patience~

First of all, I can understand why some have become so passionate with regards to this mystery -- the implications of outcome of this mystery are very big.

I would like to say it is my opinion that mysteries require patience, caution, and commitment to unwrap. I ask that we sit back, slow down, and let go the need to have instant gratification with regards to the answer of this UFO photo conundrum. This particular phenomenon is only a few weeks old. While true we should act fast to preserve information, that does not mean we can or should act fast to a conclusion.

To declare hoax, aliens, secret military object, etc, I think is far too premature. This focus here should be the collection of evidence. Speculation may be fun, but without evidence it is ultimately meaningless. In addition, even though if at first it may be difficult or there may be a delay to the acquisition of certain pieces of evidence, it is not reason to become upset, to make premature conclusions, or become antagonistic to perceived barriers to that information. Those reactions are counter-productive.

In addition, when dealing with witnesses, even in the cyber medium, we must be patient and willing to build a positive relationship with him, her or them. Not only does the witness deserve respect (even when anonymous), but also it is the best way of accumulating more information. Remember, the witness does not have to tell you anything -- it is her or his choice to do so.

These are my opinions and they are based on my own experiences as a witness who has worked with a researcher, and also based on my observations as a student, of science as practiced by scientists. Answers are not always immediately available, and it sometimes takes a lot of time and patience for answers to emerge in any kind of semi-complete form.

Thanks for reading my post.

--Kana




Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
calikid
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

OOPArts



Joined: Sept 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 222
Location: Sunny California
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1721 on Today at 8:57pm


Today at 8:07pm, Maro Farez wrote:
How about a new rule in regards to posting:

All members may say anything they wish; based on facts, claims, statements and opinions. Facts and claims do not need proof Statements and opinions are excluded from needing anything. Per usual, name calling and adult language are prohibited at all times.

;)


Hi Mario,

Each section already includes a thread called:

Announcements: "Rules Regarding Posting".

If you have a suggestion/addition about the exisiting rules, IMO, your best bet would be to send a Private Message (PM) to one of the admins requesting the change. ;)

Just to stay on topic, didn't someone say Raj had to drive 1-1/2hrs to pickup the hi-res photos off the memory card? Might explain why it is taking him awhile to deliver. 3 hr round trip is a chunk of time (and gas!) for any working guy.


Thanks,
CaliKid
Last Edit: Today at 9:02pm by calikid Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
Maro Farez
Full Member
***
member is online

[avatar]



Joined: May 2007
Posts: 38
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1722 on Today at 8:59pm


Today at 8:57pm, calikid wrote:

Today at 8:07pm, Maro Farez wrote:
How about a new rule in regards to posting:

All members may say anything they wish; based on facts, claims, statements and opinions. Facts and claims do not need proof Statements and opinions are excluded from needing anything. Per usual, name calling and adult language are prohibited at all times.

;)


Hi Mario,

Each section already includes a thread called:

Announcements: "Rules Regarding Posting".

If you have a suggestion/addition about the exisiting rules, IMO, your best bet would be to send a Private Message (PM) to one of the admins requesting the change.


Thanks,
CaliKid


It was more of a sarcastic comment in response to the bickering.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
whoopeddog
Junior Member
**
member is online





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1723 on Today at 9:23pm

Here's a stupid question. Has anyone contacted the Capitola, CA police department to inquire whether the Raj object was reported to them around 5/16/07? We don't have Chad's whereabouts, but I wonder if there is any independent confirmation available out there? Forgive me if this has already been addressed.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
TheShadow
Goldstar Contributer Award
*****
member is online

[avatar]

"The Shadow Knows!"



Joined: Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,065
Location: USA
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
Reply #1724 on Today at 9:25pm

I know there have been several inquiries to the local newspaper. Not sure about the PD...good idea! Anyone heard back from the local paper??
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]

The Alien Seeker News

Click to discover what is: - 'Exempt From Disclosure'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free



This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
Get Your Own Free Message Board!