Dan Smith - May 5th - Part One Dan Smith-May5-07-...
Dan Smith - May 5th - Part Two
Dan Smith-May5-07-...



UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - http://www.openmindsforum.com/
« UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 2, 2007, 4:17pm





UFO, ALIEN, DISCLOSURE, SERPO, SEINU, PROJECT-CAMELOT - Open Minds Forum - WWW.OpenMindsForum.com :: General :: UFO/ Alien / Exobiology :: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« »    [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]
 Author Topic: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed (Read 53,362 times)
ivo5000
Co-Administrator
*****
member is online

[avatar]

Disclosure is inevitable



Joined: Mar 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,714
Location: Ohio
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1470 on Today at 5:34am »

Very true, Jake.

It seems as though we have entered a new era. The methods used to disseminate information over the last several decades, namely newspapers and television, are rapidly fading. Their reader- and viewer-ships have dropped dramatically over the last few years in favor of the internet-based media of forums and blogs.

Here at OM we have been able to attract a very mature and knowledgeable member base covering many different areas of expertise. The Raj/Chad case has been a perfect example of cooperative research and spirited debate conducted in a respectful and courteous manner. We have had a tremendous influx of new members just because of the photos and the BPWH discussions.

We have made and nurtured several contacts in the intelligence, military, government and media to further our goal of becoming THE place for discussion of all that is happening in the areas of ufology and phenomonolgy. As our knowledge-base grows through the strength and quality of our members we will put ourselves in a postion to be at the forefront of Disclosure, an event that by many accounts has already started.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

"True courage is not the brutal force of vulgar heroes, but the firm resolve of virtue and reason." —Alfred North Whitehead
JakeReason
Co-Administrator
*****
Admin Team
member is offline

[avatar]

You must dive in to see it all.



Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,442
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1471 on Today at 5:45am »


Today at 5:26am, TheShadow wrote:

Today at 4:50am, JakeReason wrote:
...one of the Highest Levels of US intelligence sources communicated confirmation of Alien interaction, for the first time in history, directly with one of OUR Admins, just 2 months ago.


All due respect Jake, that communication was as hotly debated as the authenticity of these pics. Not everyone saw what you see in that interview. Maybe you should post the link so our newer members can go see exactly what was said and make up their own minds about what was communicated


Thanks Shads . . . everyone needs to make up their own mind. I was a direct witness, so for me there is no question. But many members on this thread are new. They haven't followed for over a year. They haven't read my 100's of posts to get a read of whether they can trust my sincerity.

And so, they need to read it for themselves . . .

The first historical public confirmation of alien interaction by a senior US Intelligence official, happened here. How senior? Presidential advisory level!

There is a prelude as the sources have to be taken into account. Jake Reason (real name Richard Davis) was one of the 2 set-up witnesses, and 'ivo5000' was the actual receiver of the telephone call.

Raj, (and others interested) if you do nothing else, read this and the following few pages. . . .

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=dansmith&action=display&thread=1151161712&page=16#1176438192



« Last Edit: Today at 6:24am by JakeReason » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

God does not play dice with the Universe. We are being recreated by the moment. We've only just begun.
calikid
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

OOPArts



Joined: Sept 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 211
Location: Sunny California
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1472 on Today at 5:57am »


Today at 1:49am, steve wrote:
Thank you Raj for your information. Would you welcome then being interviewed by a Mufon field investigator living in your local area? It would be great to go to the spot where these photos were taken, interview the witnesses. Why did you contact Linda Moulton Howe, and not Mufon, or the National UFO Reporting Center too?

Thanks,

Steve


While I too was frustrated when Steve deleted his earlier post, I can understand that when his "higher-ups" at mufon demanded his retraction, his hands were tied. I give him credit for trying to share what info he had at the time and view him for the none-paid volunteer trying to do the best job he can that I think he is.

As long as he is respectful of Raj (and everyone else here at OM), I don't see the harm in his request for an interview. Up to Raj who he wants to talk with, and the more on-going discussions, the more publicity. Only way for Steve to get the story straight is to do the research, same as the rest of us. Besides, if anyone can help him catch reporting mistakes it is the sharp intellectuals at OM. ;D

Good Luck Steve.


CaliKid

« Last Edit: Today at 6:01am by calikid » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you
won't have a leg to stand on.
saladfingers
Junior Member
**
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 18
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1473 on Today at 8:08am »

Have I missed it somewhere, or has Raj written back answering some of the questions posed?

On another note, I just want to address (again) the role of CG analysis. For those that think it makes the water muddy, I say this.

Knowledge and understanding of what is possible is paramount when seeking the truth.


I wonder sometimes, if to many, the interest in UFOs and aliens is like watching a magic show. There are 3 types...

The first group don't actually want to know how the trick was done, and actually want to believe... how ever incredible it might be.

Next, you have those who have 'seen one trick, so have seen them all'. These people will not believe unless they actually see something with their own eyes that defies everything they know. These people probably hate magic, and always say 'It's a trick' whenever they see a magician do something incredible. They don't have an interest in how it is done. It is easier to merely cast it aside as being a trick (hoax?) because it puts them back in their comfort zone.

Somewhere in between these two extremes are those that simply want the truth. They want to believe, and would find nothing more fantastic than to know that there really is magic, how ever rare it may be. They don't blindly believe, but also they don't immediately write off anything until it has been proven one way or the other.

I think a large majority of people here (including myself) fall in to the last category, and I am pleased to know you all.

Understanding what can be done with modern tools is very important to those who want the truth. How can someone honestly say that they are investigating something correctly, if they aren't aware of the various techniques available to the potential hoaxer?

It is only going to get more complicated to take images and video apart as time goes on. Investigators need as many strings in their bow as they can.

I'm just trying to fill that void, and share my knowledge.

You just need to ask yourself, what type of person am I? The blind believer; the non believer; or the truth seeker?

Rant over!

I'm off to a birthday celebration. A mate has rented out a cinema for us to watch Monty Pythons Holy Grail! Should be fun. Catch you all on the flip side!

Authur: Camelot!

Sir Galahad: ...Camelot!

Patsy: It's only a model.

Authur: Shhh!

Kris : )


Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
elevenaugust
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 3
Location: France
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1474 on Today at 8:37am »


Today at 4:45am, MidusTouch wrote:

Today at 3:08am, endzone wrote:
Someone suggested nesting so i put all three images together and it made this symbol. I have put forth the symbolisms theory before at the other site, but the mods suggestion of nesting is where this came from.
[image]


very tribal indeed.
i wonder will we see crop circles with similar feature in the future.


There was not in past, I verified this point.....
But good research idea however, MidusTouch...
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
admin
Co-Administrator
*****
Open Minds Forum Founder
member is offline

[avatar]

"It's been a long, strange trip..."



Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,765
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1475 on Today at 9:08am »

From our security logs today:

Today at 7:30am steve Deleted the account "steve" from the forum.

Why would Steve do that?
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Imagine: http://disclosure-ufo.blogspot.com/
magooollo
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 9
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1476 on Today at 9:49am »

i have to add the research adn debate on this thread have been an eye opener and a very good signal as to whats possible when a group of minds puts its collective nounce to work
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
organelle
Junior Member
**
member is offline

[avatar]


[homepage]

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 17
 Re: The Drones: A Timeline Problem
« Reply #1477 on Today at 9:58am »

Greetings,

In this post I am examining 'how many sightings' there have been, and an apparent problem with the timeline / reportage. This arose out of a discussion with another board member, however I'd like some assistance attempting to clarify the chain of evidence.

05-05-07 Mufon: Tahoe: First report: 'Wife' (mufon submitter 7013)
(‘...in Tahoe over the weekend...Saturday around 7:00 pm...’)
5 photos:
2 original grainy (dark) cell phone
1 'new, better cell phone' (Chad mentions this photo in his 1st letter)
2 'Chad' photos
Note:
Report includes 'Chad photos!'
dated: 05-05-07

UFO casebook (dates unknown):
Reprints ‘Wife’ letter and 2 (grainy dark) photos, dated 05-05-07.
Reprints ‘Chad’ letters and 7 Photos. 1 from ‘wife's cell phone'. 1 may be a close-up of another image in the set.


05-06-07? Coast to Coast Am: 'Chad'
Content 1 letter
‘Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk...’
1 'better' cell phone photo (see above)
5 ‘Chad’ photos
Note:
2 days pass from first contact to next set of photos according to letter.
One of these reports is wrong...as regards the date...


According to Earthfiles:
May 11th: C2C receives email with ‘attached May 6, 2007 images’.
However, on the C2C site ‘Chad’s’ letter clearly states the sighting took place in April 2007 (‘Last Month’).
In a conversation with LMH ‘Chad’ reportedly says the photos were taken on May 6th, 2007.
May 15th: Earthfiles receives ‘another’ similar ‘drone image’ ‘by a person at Lake Tahoe’ (mufon 7013 above).

This is quite strange, because the these are the same submittor (according to the mufon data).

May 18th, 2007: Earthfiles viewer (‘Shirley’) writes to claim seeing ‘something’ in or around Sequoia National Park (2005). Note that in the first email she says this jolted her memory, but does not in fact say that this is the same sort of craft.
Later in a broadcast of C2C, I believe LMH describes a phone conversation with ‘Shirley’. I don’t have access to a transcript.

May 21st, 2007:
An anonymous Craigslist (San Francisco) ad goes up with a link to a Flikr site.
I recognize the images from a recent Earthfiles visit, and respond to it, informing the poster of the similar images at Earthfiles.
I send Earthfles an email pointing out the Flikr site with 6 images.
Rajman1977 (we may presume he is 30 years old?) puts up a Flickr site.
Some time later his name appears: Rajinder Satyanarayana.

May 26th: 'Birmingham' contact: New photo of a very different, yet potentially similar 'craft'.
Notes:
I believe I have personally seen one of these (near a transformer) and (possibly) mistook it for an attachment to a transformer. Unfortunately I cannot precisely remember the date and location.
I do not necessarily equate the two phenomenon. What the Birmingham photographer captured is interesting in its own right, but not necessarily related to the other images in my opinion.

•••

Now, I have been having a conversation with another board member regarding ‘how many sightings took place’, and that’s what led to this research. Firstly, the dates don’t match up. We are not sure when these ‘Tahoe, etc’ sighting(s) occurred. Additionally, as far as I can tell, unless there's something about the original mufon report (with 5 images) that I do not understand, we are talking about 3 sightings by two groups:
(Sometime in April):

1 sighting by wife/+ husband | result: 2 4-arm images. (Dark Grainy)
(I assume this is a single sighting)

1 other sighting by wife (unexplained) | result: 1 5-arm image like Chad’s (Chad reports in his letter that this is from her cell-phone).

1 sighting (Chad/Friend) | result: 6 images.

1 sighting by Rajinder, Fiancée and (Her) parents | result: 6 images. Different configuration from other images.

Flikr site says photos are from (Wednesday) 05-16-07.

Now, given all of this, there are some things to sort out. I realize that the reportage we’ve had from online sources may have introduced dating errors that we cannot really undo (as, for example, we have no access to Chad, or his wife). However here's also a significant problem because there's an unaccounted-for sighting.

If the mufon images are correctly associated with the report, then the first report (with a letter from a wife) includes the dark-grainy images and some of the chad images. Chad's letter doesn't mention this previous sighting, but instead shows a very different image and claims it to be from his wife's cell-phone 'while they were on a walk'. Why doesn't he mention the other sighting? There are some serious questions here. The reportage is also very likely confused.

The 'dark-grainy' images had to have been produced by Chad's wife (according to the mufon report and associated images), and the second sighting by his wife (which produces the daylight cell-phone image) is not properly accounted for in this scenario.

Something is wrong here, and we need to understand it more clearly. It seems to hinge upon how the photos were associated with the mufon report. Can we find out how that came about precisely?

Pax
« Last Edit: Today at 10:10am by organelle » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

New Ways of Knowing: http://www.organelle.org/
astrodicted
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 7
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1478 on Today at 10:10am »

Humm sorry to say but this forum is starting to look probeliever
If this was a murderscenario..only thing u guys would do is look at the gun and hope that the owner sends a mail.
People who say hoax here need to stfu or dont get answered.Even worse,disinformants lol


Another thingy...If chad wanted to be anonymous.Why didnt he post at MUFON then?Its made very clear on their site that he could post anonymous without any further obligations.Im 500% sure that he visited that site if he was looking for info on the net.But no,Chad had to use weird phrases in the searchengine to end up with c2c.Rational?Logic?

Debunk me and ill stfu up
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
smokey
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

we are complicit in our own captivity

[msn]

Joined: Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 484
Location: the borg
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1479 on Today at 12:12pm »


Today at 10:10am, astrodicted wrote:
Humm sorry to say but this forum is starting to look probeliever
If this was a murderscenario..only thing u guys would do is look at the gun and hope that the owner sends a mail.
People who say hoax here need to stfu or dont get answered.Even worse,disinformants lol


Another thingy...If chad wanted to be anonymous.Why didnt he post at MUFON then?Its made very clear on their site that he could post anonymous without any further obligations.Im 500% sure that he visited that site if he was looking for info on the net.But no,Chad had to use weird phrases in the searchengine to end up with c2c.Rational?Logic?

Debunk me and ill stfu up


I have to agree with you. Astro. The problem seems to be a lack of critical thinking ability which leads to trite and superficial, faith-based and irrational analysis. In an open forum, however, mediocre minds have equal rights. Your point about Chad's reporting options is well taken and leads me, too, to question the veracity of his story- or at least his judgment. Don't stfu- we need your here.

cs
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. Al Einstein, 1940
smokey
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

we are complicit in our own captivity

[msn]

Joined: Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 484
Location: the borg
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1480 on Today at 12:25pm »

Organelle, where the hell did you come from? This is precisely the kind of critical thinking that will eventually cast light on the story. Excellent work! Thanks.

cs

Note:

I also highly recommend a visit to Organelle's website. It's a hell of lot easier than wading through "Process and Reality" or endlessly arguing with Father Smith.

cs

edited to add the above note
« Last Edit: Today at 12:48pm by smokey » Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. Al Einstein, 1940
astrodicted
New Member
*
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 7
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1481 on Today at 12:33pm »

Thx Smokey

Btw Saladfinger might wanna check the comments on youtube.He's disinformant according BlueNarwhal.Kinda funny actually ;)
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
smokey
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

we are complicit in our own captivity

[msn]

Joined: Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 484
Location: the borg
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1482 on Today at 12:51pm »


Today at 12:33pm, astrodicted wrote:
Thx Smokey

Btw Saladfinger might wanna check the comments on youtube.He's disinformant according BlueNarwhal.Kinda funny actually ;)


No problem, Astro. If this forum is going to attract additional quality thinkers you're part of the reason.

Best,

cs
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. Al Einstein, 1940
whoopeddog
Junior Member
**
member is offline





Joined: May 2007
Posts: 12
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1483 on Today at 1:12pm »

Thank you for your timeline, Organelle. I also find it confusing that the original "Tahoe wife" report to MUFON contains three of the Chad images. I wonder how those images were submitted and become part of that report, because Chad never mentions submitting anything to MUFON. Further, Tahoe wife seems to suggest that the two cellphone images she took were all they could get.

There is also the date of 5/5 associated with the Chad photos on MUFON but he seems to say that one photo was taken in April 2007 and the rest taken "a few days later" which seems to suggest April as well, but that they were submitted on 5/5, but taken in April.

I continue to think one important key to this thing is Chad, who states that he saw this thing 9 times, a friend saw it, and at least some neighbors saw it. Chad made it sound like he could go looking for this thing near his house and find it. I'm sorry, but something is fishy about his story.
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
smokey
Forum Peer-Group Member
*****
member is offline

[avatar]

we are complicit in our own captivity

[msn]

Joined: Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 484
Location: the borg
 Re: UFO -'best yet'? up close and detailed
« Reply #1484 on Today at 1:19pm »


Today at 9:08am, admin wrote:
From our security logs today:

Today at 7:30am steve Deleted the account "steve" from the forum.

Why would Steve do that?


I'd say that his hoax thesis requires more research and is not yet ready for prime time publication. When he and Rubin have completed this work the results will no doubt be posted on three sites: Steve's forum, MUFON, and here at OM. I, for one, thank him for his past input and look forward to reading the final version. In the interim I think he'll benefit from the brief recent analyses posted on OM by Astro and Organelle. I'm sure he's still reading.

cs
Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged

Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. Al Einstein, 1940
« »    [Search This Thread] [Send Topic To Friend] [Print]

The Alien Seeker News

Click to discover what is: - 'Exempt From Disclosure'


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free



This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
Get Your Own Free Message Board!